Welcome to our business’s (“we,” “our,” or “us”) website. By using our services, which are available through various means including, but not limited to, telephone, in-person interaction, and our digital platforms (collectively referred to as the “Service”), you agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). These Terms apply to all customers, clients, and others who access or use the Service. These Terms are applicable unless there are separate terms and conditions agreed to in person or through other communication methods between you and us.
Acceptance of Terms
By utilizing our Service in any form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms or any of the associated policies, you are advised not to use the Service.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and associated policies at any time. Whenever possible, we will provide a 30-day notice prior to any new terms or policies taking effect. Your continued use of the Service after such changes will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms and policies.
Use of Service
- Eligibility – To be eligible for our Service, you must meet specific criteria which may include, but are not limited to, logistical restrictions or geographical location. By using our Service, you represent that you meet all such eligibility requirements.
- Scheduling and Cancellation – Appointments or bookings must be scheduled in advance. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled service time may incur cancellation fees.
- Payment Terms – Full payment is due upon completion of the Service unless otherwise agreed upon. We accept multiple forms of payment, including cash, check, and electronic payment methods.
- User Feedback – We welcome your comments, feedback, and testimonials. By providing us with such information, you permit us to use it for promotional purposes unless expressly disallowed.
- Termination – We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel appointments at our sole discretion.
Quality and Warranty
We aim to provide a high-quality service. Specific warranties or guarantees, if any, will be explicitly stated at the time the Service is rendered.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or quality of the Service.
To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising from your use of or inability to use the Service.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable local laws.